Hi, I’m Bhavik (26 Years) currently working as Web Developer & Digital Marketer at Shopify App development company named MLVeda (https://www.mlveda.com/) in Ahmedabad, India. Shopify is right now best E-Commerce Platform that helps you to Sell Online, on Facebook, or in person. It manages everything from hosting, website, inventory, customer database, Ads & extra customization and innovations using Apps. I’m focusing Email automation, Google Tag & Analytics integration of our app, so we can understand our customer’s interaction with our app’s dashboard.
Apart from being Mechanical/Automobile Engineer, i am very interested in Web Devlopent, SEO & Marketing. Due to Covid situation i was not able to get job in my academic field, but my hobby & passion toward Web development allowed me to get job in it. As of now I’m working from home.
I want to expand my experience in React & Node JS. I have wish to pursue PhD studies in field of Therm-Fluids and also develop my Web development skills alongside. I believe that In today’s quickly changing times, it’s important to have more skills in order to secure future.
My Education :
- M.Tech (Master of Technology) – Thermal & Fluids Engineering : National Institute of Technology, Manipur – India : 2017-2019
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) – Automobile Engineering : Gujarat Technological University, India : 2012-2016
Masters Thesis :
- Multiple Response Optimization of Performance & Emissions of Microalgae Biodiesel Blends in VCR Engine
I have keep interest in Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics & CFD.
My Projects related to Therm-Fluids :
Converge CFD (https://convergecfd.com/)
- Flow over backward facing step using Converge CFD
- Channel flow simulation using Converge CFD
- Shock Tube simulation using Converge CFD
- Transient simulation for flow over a throttle body using Converge CFD
- Steady-State simulation for flow over a throttle body using Converge CFD
- Prandtl Meyer Shock problem using Converge CFD
- Conjugate Heat Transfer through solid pipe using Converge CFD
- CAT3410 Engine simulation using Converge CFD
- Pipe flow-Symmetry BC using OpenFOAM
- Simulation of flow through a backward facing step using OpenFOAM
- Wedge pipe Flow-Automatic Mesh generation using OpenFOAM
Cantera (https://cantera.org/) – open-source suite of tools for problems involving chemical kinetics, thermodynamics, and transport process.
- Sensitivity analysis of Methane combustion using Cantera Open-Source
- Auto Ignition using Cantera Open-Source
- Adiabatic Flame Temperature Calculation using Cantera Open-Source
- 1D Flame Speed Analysis using Cantera Open-Source
- Reaction Reduction Mechanism using Cantera Open-Source
My Recommended Course for Thermo-Fluids Students :
- Computational Fluid Dynamics by Prof. Suman Chakraborty (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8EAF844326CBB2E3)
- Micro fluidics by Prof. S. Chakraborty (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbMVogVj5nJQgcqvLXG7YxzemeKEBlVRd)
- Fluid Mechanics by Prof. S.K. Som (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbMVogVj5nJTZJHsH6uLCO00I-ffGyBEm)
- Heat transfer by S.K. Som & Suman Chakraborty (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpCr5N2IS7Nmu22MOgDWOr0sSlIpUNUz3)
- Strength of Materials by Prof. S. K. Bhattacharyya (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27C4A6AEA552F9E6)
- Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD8E646BAB3366BC8)